Discover the trail and river treasures of the St. Louis region.
Fill your summer with outdoor fun and exploration while visiting these regional treasures!
The Twenty Treasures Challenge is a free, months-long experience that takes you to sites that highlight some of the regions best in rivers, trails and community.
Enter the following code or scan the QR in the TurfHunt app to get started!
How to participate:
The Twenty Treasures Challenge uses the mobile scavenger hunt app Turf Hunt to guide you to these twenty destinations.
What tools do I need to participate?
- TurfHunt app (Android or IOS)
- Recommended: Portable charger, water, snack, handlebar mount for your phone
How does it work?
- Download TurfHunt for Android or IOS – It’s free!
- Open it up and tap “Redeem Invitation” at the bottom of your screen
- Enter the 6-digit invitation code or scan the QR code show above, then press “redeem.”
- “Join Game” on the next page, then “Start Game” after it downloads the game content.
- Enter your name and email in the prompt, then tap “OK”
- Wait for “Start Game” to appear at the bottom of the screen (sometimes this takes a second), then tap it.
You’re in! How do I play the game? Travel to each “?” pin on the TurfHunt map. Once you are close to the “treasure”, it will open it up. Continue to unlock “treasures” and travel to the next by navigating your way through the course as you see fit. Once you’ve found all the “treasures” you’ll receive a game over message.
Thank you to the partners and sponsors
The Twenty Treasures Challenge is sponsored by the Holton Family Foundation. Thank you to them for making this challenge possible and getting more people to explore the region!
Thank you to the partners who make this challenge possible: