- This event has passed.
Tour de Wellness
June 10, 2018 @ 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
St. Luke’s Hospital created the Tour de Wellness to promote healthy living practices and raise awareness of the dangers of a sedentary lifestyle. The event raises funds to support St. Luke’s health and wellness outreach programs. These programs impact the lives of more than 40,000 residents in our community each year that could be at risk for or are already living with a chronic health condition. Chronic conditions – such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes – are the leading causes of death in the United States. Chronic conditions impact one out of every ten Americans and account for 81 percent of hospital admissions, 91 percent of prescriptions, and 76 percent of physician office visits. Through health education and screenings, St. Luke’s Hospital is working to change this outlook.
- Rest-stops along the course are stocked with drinks and snacks
- Post-ride Celebration: food, music, and interactive booths
- Complimentary health and wellness screenings
- Support and gear assistance throughout the course
- Official Tour de Wellness T-shirt
- Complimentary lunch
- Post-ride massage