Trailnet needs your help to make the St. Louis region a healthier, more livable place to work and play. Whether you are interested in helping us to advocate for safer streets, or have a few hours to set up a bicycling event, we welcome your help. Depending on your interests, availability, and skills, we have a way for you to get involved. Volunteer today and join others who are passionate about making St. Louis a more bikeable and walkable region.
Ways that you can help:
- Office support: filing, data entry, bookkeeping
- Advocacy support: phone calls, letter writing
- Professional skills: photography, videography, IT
- Biking and walking events: set-up, registration and support
How do I get started?
- Fill out the form below so that we can match your interests and skills with volunteer opportunities
- Contact Marcia Quint at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or ideas
Bring your friends!
- Do you have family, friends or co-workers who share your interest in making St. Louis a more active and vibrant community?
- Copy this link: https://trailnet.org/volunteer-draft/ and share with them – the more the merrier!
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities:
- Chili Party
- Art and Tweed Ride
[contact-form-7 id=”8062″ title=”Volunteer”]