New for 2015 – become a member of the Century Club!
Complete five centuries throughout the season and earn a Century Club patch and recognition on Trailnet’s website. Eligible events include the Ride the Rivers Century, other BFC rides that include century options, or any of our partner fundraising events that include a century ride.
Eligible BFC rides:
- Bottom Out Bicycle Ride – Sunday, March 29
- Strawberry Festival and Berry Bike Ride – Sunday, May 17
- Great Pizza Bicycle Ride – Monday, May 25
- Cottleville Classic – Sunday, June 14
- Ride the Rivers Century – Sunday, September 20
Partner fundraising rides with century options:
- Tour de Cure – Saturday, June 6
- Bike MS – Saturday and Sunday, September 12 and 13
- Pedal the Cause – Saturday and Sunday, September 26 and 27
- Cycle for Life – Saturday, October 17
By completing one or more of your centuries on fundraising rides, you will earn a star on your patch and special recognition on the website.
It’s easy to “join” the club. For each ride, the online registration page includes a check box to participate in the century. If you are riding for one of our partner fundraising rides, let them know you are participating in Trailnet’s Century Club.
See the list of riders who are on their way to completing their 500 miles!
Also new this year for Trailnet members – a Season Pass for Trailnet’s BFC Rides and Cultural Tours. No need to register for individual rides, no waiting in line at the registration table. Click here for more information on this great deal.