walking, bicycling and public transit as a way of life.
- BicyclingHow to Bike St. Louis & Travel Green, Arch Women, Trailnet on Tap, Breakfast for Bikers, Bicycle Fun Club, Community Rides, Adult Bicycle Education, Youth Programming, Bike to Work Day & Month, Campaigns
- WalkingYouth Programming, Safe Routes to School, Walk to School Days, Walking School Buses, Steps in the Right Direction Pedestrian and Community Advocacy Education, Campaigns
- Public TransitMulti-modal travel, Shift Your Commute, MetroLink, MetroBus
- Transportation PlanningBicycle and Pedestrian Master Planning, Neighborhood Greenways and Play Streets, Bicycle and Pedestrian Infrastructure, Community Outreach, Communities we work in
- Healthy Active Vibrant CommunitiesCommunity Partnerships, Social Innovation in Missouri, Livable St. Louis Network, Design Roundtable, Parking Day STL, Livable St. Louis Conference, OneSTL, Community Toolkit
- Consulting Services / Technical AssistancePlanning, Policy, Mapping, Community Development, Public Engagement, and Placemaking, TravelGreen, Bike Valet and Parking, Safe Routes to School, Education