WE PROVIDE EDUCATION AND ENCOURAGEMENT
We teach adults and youth practical skills that make walking and biking easier. We help people bike to work to reduce their carbon footprint. We teach youth and adults the skills needed to be the walking and biking advocates of tomorrow.
We are working to educate the public about active transportation options that are affordable and provide access for everyone.
Our education programs include:
- Educating the general public about the benefits of non-motorized transportation alternatives.
- Providing classes where people can learn skills to make biking on St. Louis streets and Greenways safer and more fun.
- Educating motorists about pedestrian safety.
- Educating kids on safe walking and biking habits.
- Providing safe places for kids to learn bike handling skills through closed course skills trainings.
- Trainings for policy makers across the state about complete and livable streets.
- Encouragement for people using walking and biking for transportation at Walk to School Days, National Bike Month, Bike Walk and Wheel Week, and Breakfast for Bikers. (Check our events page for the next events near you)