You can help improve walking and biking safer for everyone in our community. Join our work to connect people, communities and destinations through safe walking and biking.
Our members make the education, advocacy, and urban planning work we do possible.
Trailnet’s Business Membership offers businesses the opportunity to invest in positive change in their community. Trailnet Business Members are leaders in promoting and encouraging healthy, active lifestyles for their employees and community and are innovative partners focused on making walking and biking a way of life in the St. Louis region. For this partnership, Trailnet offers recognition and resources for educating, building, and supporting your business and community. Check out our current list of Business Members
PARTNER MEMBER – $500 ($300 non-profit) or $42/month ($25/month)
- Listing and link on Trailnet’s Business Membership webpage for one year
- A business listing in our Movers and Shakers Gala program.
- Recognition on social medial and Trailnet Newsletter within a month of joining (i.e., Facebook and Twitter)
- Certificate or window decal. Trailnet will also provide a digital decal for use on your website.
- Opportunities to table at Trailnet Events
- 4 ride vouchers and 4 t-shirts for business’ employees/guests
IMPACT MEMBER – $750 or $63/month
All benefits of the Partner level plus:
- Logo and link on Trailnet’s Business Membership webpage for one year
- 2 additional social media posts (3 total) promoting your business and the partnership with Trailnet
- Dedicated article in Trailnet Newsletter about the partnership
- 6 ride vouchers and 6 t-shirts for business’ employees/guests
- A Trailnet ambassador to help steward employees toward active transportation
- 1 complimentary consulting related to Ride/Mobility Planning, Traffic Calming, Walk Audits, Event Planning
PREMIUM MEMBER – $1,200 or $100/month
All benefits of the Impact level plus:
- 2 additional social media posts (5 total) promoting your business and the partnership with Trailnet
- 10 ride vouchers and 10 t-shirts for business’ employees/guests
- 1 (2 total) complimentary consulting sessions related to Ride/Mobility Planning, Traffic Calming, Walk Audits, Event Planning
Downloadable PDF of our Sponsorship Levels and Offerings
You can also mail a check to Trailnet, 317 N 11th St, Suite 302, St. Louis, MO 63101.
Trailnet is a 501c3 non-profit organization and your gift is tax-deductible as allowable by law. All annual memberships come with exclusive benefits that apply to two adults and any children in the family under 18.
Do you want to learn more about Business Membership? Please contact the Development Officer: 314-297-0067 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Gifts of publicly traded securities can be used as your membership donation. By gifting the stock to Trailnet (rather than selling it and donating the proceeds), you receive the federal and state charitable deductions and avoid paying capital gains tax. Both you and Trailnet benefit! For more information or to notify Trailnet of your intention to make a gift of stock, contact the Membership Manager.
Matching Gifts: Many employers offer matching gift programs to match charitable contributions made by their employees. If your employer has such a program, the impact of your gift to Trailnet may be doubled and your membership level and benefits can be upgraded. Check with your Human Resources Department to see if your company has a matching gift policy and follow the procedures for designating Trailnet as the matching gift recipient. Trailnet will notify you when the matching gift arrives.