walking, bicycling and public transit as a way of life.
- Protected Bikeways and SidewalksLearn more about our vision to connect our cultural centers with safe and pleasant urban places supported by a network of protected bikeways and walkways within the street right of way.
- AdvocacyNews Now, Walk/Bike Ambassadors, Priority Campaigns, Past Campaigns, Public Commentary/Press
- BicyclingHow to Bike St. Louis & Travel Green, Arch Women, Trailnet on Tap, Breakfast for Bikers, Bicycle Fun Club, Community Rides, Adult Bicycle Education, Youth Programming, Bike to Work Day & Month, Campaigns
- WalkingYouth Programming, Safe Routes to School, Walk to School Days, Walking School Buses, Steps in the Right Direction Pedestrian and Community Advocacy Education, Campaigns
- Transportation PlanningBicycle and Pedestrian Master Planning, Neighborhood Greenways and Play Streets, Bicycle and Pedestrian Infrastructure, Community Outreach, Communities we work in
- Consulting Services / Technical AssistancePlanning, Policy, Mapping, Community Development, Public Engagement, and Placemaking, TravelGreen, Bike Valet and Parking, Safe Routes to School, Education