Public outreach schedule in Kirkwood
Through the end of June, the planning team will be doing outreach in Kirkwood to gather input on walking and bicycling in the community, and find what residents value when it comes to transportation. The input will be used to guide the creation of a Kirkwood Pedestrian and Bicycle Master Plan.
At these outreach events, you can talk to the planning team about walking and biking in Kirkwood, what’s working, what isn’t, and how you would like to see walking and biking enhanced over the next 15 years. Outreach events will have maps, surveys, and comment cards to capture your thoughts and suggestions. The planning team will be available at the following events; please come out and talk to them about the future of walking and biking in Kirkwood!
- April 1 – Kirkwood Chamber Expo Marketplace
- May 10 – Kirkwood Mayfest
- June 5 – Summer Concert Series
- June 14 –Magic House Good to Grow Festival
More ways to get involved:
- A short public survey will be distributed with utility bills in April
- An online survey may be accessed here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KirkwoodMO; it is also available on paper at the Kirkwood City Hall and at the outreach events
- Plan review will take place in the fall through a variety of public events; stay tuned for more details later in the summer