GiveSTL Day is May 6th
Thanks to the Greater Saint Louis Community Foundation, Tuesday, May 6 will be the biggest giving day in St. Louis history . . . and with your help, Trailnet will benefit.
Donate to Trailnet during this 24 hour initiative and help raise critical funds so we can continue to . . .
* Improve quality of life and safety by making walking, biking, and taking public transit an easy choice
* Encourage healthy habits and increase economic vibrancy for generations to come
* Help put St. Louis on the list of most livable U.S. cities
Double your donation . . .
* During power hours (8:00 and 10:00 a.m., noon, 2:00, 5:00, and 8:00 p.m.) corporate sponsors will match gifts up to $500 on the first $10,000 raised
* Donate early in the hour for the best chance to double your gift
Prizes for YOU and Trailnet . . .
* Each hour donors will qualify for a drawing for Cardinals tickets
* Each hour we receive a donation, we qualify for a drawing for an additional $500
Share and show you care . . .
* Forward this eBlast
* Share Facebook posts and Tweets
Support Trailnet and the entire St. Louis region by making a gift on May 6 . . .
* Click below, after 12:00 midnight
giveSTLday donations go directly to Trailnet, funding our mission to lead in fostering healthy, active and vibrant communities where walking, bicycling and the use of public transit are a way of life. Your gift will be completely tax deductible and you will receive an acknowledgement directly after you give online.
Questions? Contact Kay Barnes.
Thank you for supporting Trailnet. We’ll share the results of the day soon.
[kimbia channel=”2014glasaintlouis/advembed” profile=”trailnet”]