Public Outreach Schedule in Des Peres
Through the end of July, the planning team will be at public events in Des Peres to gather input on walking and bicycling in the community, and find what residents value when it comes to transportation. The input will be used to guide the creation of a Des Peres Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan.
At these outreach events, you can talk to the planning team about walking and biking in Des Peres, what’s working, what isn’t, and how you would like to see walking and biking enhanced over the next 15 years. Outreach events will have maps, surveys, and comment cards to capture your thoughts and suggestions. The planning team will be available at the following events; please come out and talk to them about the future of walking and biking in Des Peres.
- June 13, 6:00 to 7:30 pm– First Concert in the Des Peres Summer Concert Series
- June 20, 6:00 to 7:30 pm – Summer Solstice Party
- July 18, 7:30 to 8:15 pm – 9th Annual Dive-In Movie
More chances to get involved:
- An online survey may be accessed here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DesPeres; it is also available on paper at the Des Peres City Hall and at the tabling events
- Plan review will take place in the fall through a variety of public events; stay tuned to the project website (https://trailnet.org/work/transportation-planning/communities/des-peres/) for more details later in 2015