Century Club 2016
The 2015 ride season was the first year for Trailnet’s Century Club. Riders that completed five centuries on Trailnet BFC and/or partner rides earned a Century Club patch and recognition on our website. Last year, ten riders pedaled through this daunting feat, one of whom completed nine out of the ten eligible centuries!
For 2016 we challenge our riders to more than double the size of the Century Club – be one of the riders who helps us reach our goal of 25 members! Eligible events include the Ride the Rivers Century, other BFC rides that include century options, or any of our partner fundraising events that include a century ride.
Eligible BFC rides:
- Bottom Out Bicycle Ride – Sunday, April 17
- Berry Bike Ride and Strawberry Festival – Sunday, May 15
- Great Pizza Bicycle Ride – Monday, May 30
- Ride the Rivers Century – Saturday, August 13
- Giro della Montagna Bicycle Ride – Sunday, September 4
Partner fundraising rides with century options:
- Tour de Cure – Saturday, June 6
- Lupus Wolf Ride – Saturday, August 6
- Bike MS – Saturday and Sunday, September 10 and 11
- Pedal the Cause – Sunday, September 25
- Cycle for Life – Saturday, October 1
It’s easy to “join” the club. For each ride, the online registration page includes a check box to participate in the century. If you are riding for one of our partner fundraising rides, let them know you are participating in Trailnet’s Century Club.
As the season goes on, we will keep you updated on the list of riders pedaling their way to their 500 mile goal!