Trailnet’s Weekly Roundup
The following is Trailnet’s Weekly Roundup of local and national news, highlighting multi modal transportation. Interested in working with us, wanting tips on how to stay motivated during the winter, or looking to learn more about traffic calming measures? Then we have you covered!
- Trailnet released two job openings this week; we are looking for folks that want to see St. Louis seamlessly connected for people to comfortably walk, bike and use transit every day. Click here, to view our current job openings.
- Bicycling Magazine highlights how to stay motivated this winter. Click here to read more.
- Saris, a bike rack company, is coming out with bike lane delineators. These are marketed more towards single day or two pop-ups’. Click here to learn more.
- Will old Rock Island rail line get new life as a trail? Missouri waits and you can read more here, via STL Today.
- Bicycling Magazine outlined the best strength exercises for cyclists. Click here to view.
- Singletracks gives us more proof that biking improves quality of life! Click here to read about how mountain biking fulfills humanity’s most basic needs.
- In collaboration with the City of St. Louis & many community partners, Trailnet is working to create a network of safer residential streets. Click here to read 5 ways to make the case for traffic calming measures, via Strong Towns.
- This city built a five-street downtown protected bike lane network in 2015. Click here to read more, via Peopleforbikes.com.