We’re looking for a freelance graphic designer
Freelance Graphic Designer
Trailnet is seeking a talented, motivated Freelance Graphic Designer to collaborate remotely with our communications, development, and rides team. You will develop visual concepts, coordinate images with the comms team, and create visual assets to be used in campaigns, websites, and printed materials.
This role requires a creative and imaginative individual who can operate within the framework of our style and brand guidelines to produce original and engaging visual content. Our ideal candidate has a strong portfolio of successful design work and comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Suite and related design software. Design work will be project based with timelines and deadlines associated with each project.
- Create specialized assets for print, social media, web page and newsletters
- Produce digital and print holiday card design
- Create annual report infographics
- Format and design gala program booklet
- Make recommendations on updating style guidelines and branding where appropriate
Reporting Relationship: You will work closely with the Director of Development and Marketing & Communications Coordinator on a schedule and project scope of work
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design preferred
- Extensive portfolio of successful design work, especially digital content
- Comprehensive knowledge of design software, including Adobe Suite
- Excellent communicate and problem-solving skills
- Enthusiasm for Trailnet’s mission and vision
About the Organization
Trailnet is a nonprofit 501c(3) organization with a 33-year history of making walking and biking a way of life in the St. Louis region. We believe everyone should have access to safe low-stress walking and biking connections where we live, work, and play in our communities. Trailnet works within the St. Louis region and across the state to respond to the demand for improved walking and biking networks that attract and retain talent, strengthen our economy, and connect people to the places they love.
Compensation: $35/hour, estimated hours per week- 5-10 hrs, may vary
Job Type and Duration
Freelance, initial contract for 6-months
Interested candidates should send a portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org