View our Press Kit detailing the current plans outlining the potential destinations for this network. The information found in this press kit were announced during our 2017 Movers and Shakers Gala. Interested in doing a story on Connecting St. Louis? Click here to download the conceptual illustrations and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for sound bites.
News about Connecting St. Louis, prior to releasing the plan:
- STL Public Radio: Trailnet Wants to Build Biking and Walking Trails in City’s North Side and South Side Neighborhoods
- St. Louis Post Dispatch: Trailnet Updates Plan for Connecting Bike/Walk Pathways
- Community Builders Network: Why St. Louis Needs a Network of On-Street Protected Bikeways and Sidewalks
- St. Louis Post Dispatch: Our Story is Bigger Than Amazon
- NextSTL: Funding Approved for First Calm Street Project in St. Louis City
- NextSTL: Trailnet Announces Study Corridors for Bike/Ped Network: Connecting St. Louis