Trailnet’s mission is to lead in fostering healthy, active and vibrant communities where walking, bicycling and the use of public transit are a way of life. When you become a Trailnet Business Member, you support bold initiatives to connect St. Louis neighborhoods, advocate for safer streets, and get people moving.
Join our growing list of Business Members! You can donate by clicking the button below using a checking account or a credit card. You may also mail in a check. If you prefer to receive an invoice, contact email@example.com.
PARTNER MEMBER – $300 or $25/month
Six (6) each of the following Trailnet membership benefits for you to share with your employees or clients:
- Distinctive, made-in-the-USA Trailnet membership t-shirts
- Trailnet bicycle ride vouchers
- Signature Trailnet buttons
- Tickets to Beans, Bikes, and Brews, Trailnet’s annual membership celebration and calendar-reveal party
Recognition of your business’ support in the following ways:
- Listing on the Business Members and Sponsors page on Trailnet.org
- Posts during the month you join on Trailnet’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Listing in Trailnet’s e-newsletter, which reaches 18,000+ subscribers
- The option for your business to table, upon request, at Trailnet’s fun bicycle rides
IMPACT MEMBER – $750 or $63/month
Twelve (12) each of the Trailnet membership benefits to share with clients or employeers, including the t-shirt, ride vouchers, and tickets to Beans Bikes & Brews event.
All benefits of the Partner level recognition plus:
- Logo and link on Trailnet’s Business Membership webpage for one year
- Company name listed on Trailnet’s Calendar of Events printed in Terrain magazine and mailed to all Trailnet members. Terrain is also distributed to bicycle shops and outdoor living stores. Circulation of 9,500 and readership of 20,750
Interested in a higher level business membership?
There are many other sponsorship opportunities available, for example:
- Table sponsors at the annual gala
- Matching gift challenges
- Ride sponsorships
- T-shirt sponsorship
- Promotional item or raffle item sponsorship
- In-kind donations
- Terrain magazine advertisements
Do you want to learn more about Business Membership? Please contact the Development Officer: 314-297-0067 or firstname.lastname@example.org