Trailnet’s 33rd Birthday!
Today, November 29 Trailnet turns 33! That means 33 years of dedicated work in the community.
From the early days rehabbing the Old Chain of Rocks Bridge and developing Grant’s Trail, to our work advocating for better biking, walking and public transit safety across the St. Louis region: We appreciate all our friends, members and partners who have supported our mission along the way!
33 years of your support helps us:
- Bring awareness and advocacy for safer streets for all. We’re preparing for another year of committed advocacy, fighting distracted driving and connecting our St. Louis community.
- Create a network of low-stress connections for people to get around the region by foot or or by bike. More than 6 miles of protected bike lanes are on track for construction in the coming years. Our work to champion this vital progress is thanks to support from people like you!
- Advocate for policy changes to limit distracted driving in Missouri and improve safety for people walking and biking.
- Host bike rodeos where kids and adults practice safe bike skills. We also get adults moving by hosting education sessions to build confidence commuting by bike and riding in all conditions.
Celebrate and support Trailnet
To celebrate Trailnet’s 33 years, our $55 friend-level membership will be $33 all day today! Support us by becoming a member to improve biking, walking and public transit in the St. Louis region.
Become a friend-level member or gift a membership to a friend by:
1) Clicking here or the button below
2) Selecting the option “Join/Renew with a One-Time Gift”
3) Typing in $33 on the “Other” line
We want to hear from you!
Share with us any of your favorite Trailnet photos, stories and memories by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or connecting with us on our social media!
Thank you for so much for 33 years!